The Army will only provide information that is relevant to you. We will not contact or send communications to young people known to be under the age of 14 years.
We may provide young people under the age of 16 years (but at least 14 years) with information on the following topics if they can confirm that a parent or guardian has given them permission to request this information
- The British Army as an organisation
- The British Army in society
- British Army activities and local events of interest to young people
- Educational opportunities, resources and financial support available from the British Army
- General information about jobs in the British Army
- British Army lifestyle
We will not contact or send communications to young people under the age of 15 years and 7 months with the intention of starting the recruitment process, unless we are asked to provide information about Welbeck Defence Sixth Form College or sixth form scholarships.